Ticket A revocable personal license which confers to the ticketholder the right to attend the Event, subject to
these terms and conditions.
Customer Includes both the person who purchased a ticket and those within their party who are attending the
event, each of whom must possess a valid ticket.
Venue Bilston Town Hall, Church Street, Bilston, Wolverhampton, WV14 0AP
Event Any entertainment event or performance occurring at the Venue in respect of which Tickets are sold.
Promoter Means the entity which is staging/producing the Event, which may be different to the Venue.
Photographic identification Any of the following documentation: a passport (not a photocopy or digital image);
a full or provisional driving licence; a Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram; a National
Identity Card issued by an EU member state; a Ministry of Defence identity card.
- These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) should be read together with Ticketmaster’s T&Cs which you can obtain from the point of purchase.
- Bilston Town Hall reserves the right to alter or vary the programme and billed attractions.
- A valid Ticket must be produced by each Customer to gain entrance to an event. The Ticket must be retained by the Customer whilst in the Venue and be made available for inspection if requested by event staff. Failure to produce a valid Ticket may result in expulsion from the Venue.
- The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 18 years. Bilston Town Hall employ the ’Challenge 25’ scheme. If you are lucky enough to look under 18 you will be asked to provide photographic identification.
- The Venue reserves the right to refuse admission to a Customer or eject them from the Venue at any point, if in their discretion the Customer: fails, when required, to produce Photographic Identification, proof of age or entitlement to a concession or upgrade; may be a risk to the safety and/or enjoyment of the other attendees, event staff, performers and/or the running of the event; refuses to be searched when requested; is acting in a threatening or aggressive manner; uses threatening, abusive or insulting language; appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs; is in possession of any item that is deemed unsuitable; fails to comply with instructions given by event staff; is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or statutory law.
- No refunds will be given to Customers who are refused entry or ejected due to their behaviour as set out, but not limited to, the examples shown above.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to filming, photography and sound recording of themselves as attendees of Bilston Town Hall. The Venue and/or Promoter will own the copyright of such material and may use such films/photographs/recordings for any purpose including the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of the event or any past or future event by the Venue, Promoter or any licensee of the Promoter in any media for any period throughout the world without payment or further notification. This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- The use of equipment to record or transmit audio and/or visual material including mobile phones , messaging equipment and all similar personal electronic equipment must be switched off during the event unless their use is explicitly consented by the performing act or Venue. Customers who do not comply and disrupt the enjoyment of the Event for other Customers may be ejected from the Venue without refund.
- Unauthorised recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed. Any recording made in breach of these conditions shall belong to the Venue and/or Promoter and may be used for any purpose including the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of the event or any past or future event by the Promoter or any licensee of the Promoter in any media for any period throughout the world without payment or further notification. Neither the Promoter nor the Venue will be liable for the loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
- Strictly no trading, offer or distribution (either free or for sale) of any consumer article or commercial product, or promotional activities of any nature allowed within the Venue from any vendor or individual not authorised by the Venue and/or Promoter.
- Smoking, including vaping or the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted in the venue.
- Animals other than Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs are not permitted in the Venue.
- Bilston Town Hall do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s in the venue and in the event of a Child being refused entry to the venue or being removed from the Venue, the accompanying Adult will take sole responsibility for the care and control of the Child and the Venue and /or Promoter will bear no responsibility in this regard.
- All those attending the Venue/Event do so at their own risk.
- Bilston Town Hall herby excludes any liability for any injury, losses (including confiscations) or damages sustained at this Venue to persons or property other than that caused as a result of negligence or other breach of statutory duty.
- The Venue and/or Promoter shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damage costs/expenses incurred from personal arrangements, including but not limited to, subsistence, accommodation or travel expenses if the event is cancelled or if the ticket holder cannot attend.
- Any person causing damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or harm to any other person at the venue will be evicted, reported to the police and may be prosecuted.
- The possession of a Ticket shall constitute an acceptance of these conditions by the holder and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them and any other notice or regulation issued by the Promoter, event staff or displayed at the Venue.
- In the event of any breach of these conditions, Bilston Town Hall reserves the right to render the Ticket automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be withdrawn and the Promoter will retain any monies paid. For the avoidance of doubt, this will include refusal of entry to the Venue or ejection from the Venue, as applicable.
- These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Nothing in these T&Cs seeks to exclude any liability of the Promoter or Venue for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.